1. 4 cups chopped pecans
2. 1 3/4 cups chopped candied pineapple
3. 1 1/2 cups dried peaches or apricots
4. 1 1/2 cups golden raisins
5. 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
6. 1 cup butter, softened
7. 1 cup packed brown sugar
8. 5 eggs
9. 1 cup peach or apricot nectar, divided
10. 1/2 cup honey
11. 1/4 cup milk
12. 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
13. 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
14. 1/2 teaspoon salt
15. 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
# Grease and flour two 9-in. x 5-in. x 3-in. loaf pans. Line the bottoms with waxed paper; grease and flour the paper. Set aside.
# Combine the pecans, pineapple, peaches, raisins and 1/2 cup flour; set aside.
# In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; add the eggs, one at a time, beating
well after each addition. Add 1/2 cup peach nectar, honey and milk; beat well (mixture will appear curdled). Combine cinnamon, baking powder, salt, allspice and remaining flour; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Add pecan mixture; stir well.
# Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes.
# With a skewer, poke holes in the loaves. Spoon remaining nectar over loaves. Let stand for 10 minutes; remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely. Wrap tightly and store in a cool place. Slice and bring to room temperature before serving.