* 1 (19 ounce) package Bob Evans® Italian Sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
* 225 g elbow macaroni
* 448 (16 ounce) jars pizza sauce
* 56.7 g sliced pepperoni
* 75 g sliced yellow bell peppers
* 110 g shredded four-cheese Italian blend, divided in half
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. In large saucepan, cook macaroni according to package directions, drain. In 9-inch square baking pan, combine sausage, macaroni, pizza sauce, pepperoni, yellow peppers and 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over sausage mixture. Cover and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked.