* 4 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
* 15 ml olive or vegetable oil
* 235 ml spaghetti or pizza sauce
* 115 g shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 (3 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
1. Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.