* 225 g butter, softened
* 210 g sugar, divided
* 220 g packed brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 5 ml vanilla extract
* 310 g all-purpose flour
* 65 g baking cocoa
* 5 g baking soda
* 150 g chopped pecans, divided
* 364 g Rolo candies
* 112 g white chocolate, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture, beating just until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans.
2. Shape a tablespoonful of dough around each candy, forming a ball. In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar and pecans; dip each cookie halfway. Place nut side up 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 7-10 minutes or until tops are slightly cracked. Cool for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.